Pages

02 July 2015

Street Art in the Village

I was out and about today at a nearby village dealing with some visa business and found myself loving these temporary art installations. Four-sided, with different art on each side, the structure was hiding what I think was some sort of construction on the interior. Isn't that beautiful and brilliant at the same time?
I was caught in a massive thunder and lightening storm and had to take cover at a covered café to sip some coffee (most pleasant rainstorm ever). Off in the distance you can see another art panel.
And here's one more. I actually really like street art. It can run a fine line with graffiti sometimes, depending on it's location, but how great to give these artists a platform that is constructive rather than destructive. And to turn a construction zone into an art zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment