Pages

02 February 2010

To Pray Hope, To Pray Promise, To Pray Joy

I will sing of the LORD's great love forever;
with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations.

I will declare that your love stands firm forever,
that you established your faithfulness in heaven itself.

You said, "I have made a covenant with my chosen one,
I have sworn to David my servant,

'I will establish your line forever
and make your throne firm through all generations.' "

The heavens praise your wonders, O LORD,
your faithfulness too, in the assembly of the holy ones.

For who in the skies above can compare with the LORD ?
Who is like the LORD among the heavenly beings?

In the council of the holy ones God is greatly feared;
he is more awesome than all who surround him.

O LORD God Almighty, who is like you?
You are mighty, O LORD, and your faithfulness surrounds you.

You rule over the surging sea;
when its waves mount up, you still them.

Psalm 89:1-9

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this! Awesome pictures and beautiful reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, and amen. What a happy, joy-filled little man.

    "I will declare that your love stands firm forever,
    that you established your faithfulness in heaven itself." I love that verse.

    ReplyDelete