Pages

18 June 2011

Lookie Here!


Guess what, kids? Mama's in a Yahoo article! They contacted me a few weeks ago to ask if they could use one of my photos for a kid-friendly snack piece they were writing. Turns out they liked the rainbow fruit-kebabs from Lucette's party. Neat, no?

Funny thing is, it's not even one of my best photos. I just set the plate on the table, adjusted the camera settings a smidge and took a snap. A good reminder that sometimes the fun things in life are those that just happen without a lot of fuss. 

7 comments:

  1. Oh how neat! I can sure see why they would like it though, your photos are always stunningly beautiful. (o:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!!! Love lifes little surprises!

    ReplyDelete