Pages

04 May 2010

Because She'll be Wild with Delight

Miss Lucette has a birthday this Saturday. She doesn't know it, but the project Pops has been working on ... it's not just a peculiarly placed fence.

Mama and Pops came up with the perfect birthday idea for her. Pops is doing all of the work and Mama just watches with approval. She's going to love it.

Care to guess along with Lucette? You'll have to wait 'til her birthday right along with her to find out. (And in case you were wondering ... we're not actually growing boys out of 5 gallon buckets.)

7 comments:

  1. soooo exciting! fun pictures, too. And what IS he doing in that bucket??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited.... I love surprises!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I think a certain young lady might be getting some extra kisses on her birthday -- wet, slobbery ones!

    I thought everyone grew boys in buckets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christian-
    You're on the right track. Although, I don't expect the kisses to be slobbery...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bunny cage, puppy home, ooooo I can't wait to find out!
    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you going to have lots of eggs at your house soon?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh, I can't wait to see. I will wait with excitment just like your little one. :)

    ReplyDelete