Pages

25 September 2010

Happy Birthday, Love

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me,
and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
I will be found by you," declares the LORD.
Jeremiah 20:11-14

It is my deep joy to be married to a man that chooses to believe in all that the Lord declares. We have called. We have come. We have prayed. We have been heard. We have sought. He has been found.

So grateful to be growing older with him. We know where our hope and our future lies. Happy Birthday, Love.

6 comments:

  1. happy birthday!
    neat post, he will love it. ;)
    And cool pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic!! Such neat composition & colors! Happy Birthday to your Man! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This photo of Pops reminds me of a photo that I captured of the professor a few years ago. We were in Newport, RI, sailing on the bay. I pressed the shutter and caught an expression exuding excitement and happiness and love. I see it in your man's face too; no doubt his mind was full of thoughts about the lovely photographer!

    Enjoy celebrating life and love!

    ReplyDelete