"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."Still on the list:
• Pick up Malaria Rx
• Order FloraStor supplements and anti-nausea pills
• Work gloves
• 1st Aid Kit/Deet
• Written personal testimonies
• Travel document/$ belts
• Final funding
• Finish collecting dental supplies
• Easy-pack travel entertainment for Peter
• Sp/Eng travel dictionary
• Daily letters/package for the girls to open while we're gone
• Find teenager-for-hire to water the yard and garden
Here's how you can pray for us:
• Health for all of us in these weeks up to the trip. We want to travel healthy!
• Pre-travel anxiety. I feel so confident in His plans for us and this trip, but I have mama-worries every now and then. Particularly in leaving the girls for so long.
• Health and safety for Pops', Peter, and me while in Honduras and the girls while staying with grandparents.
• A joyful and not-too-exhausting experience for care-giving grandparents.
• Family unity. Traveling can be stressful. We want to work together and share this experience in a positive manner.
• Team unity and relationship building opportunities with the locals.
• For God to be glorified and His kingdom advanced by this whole trip.
Only a month to go ...