Pages

29 June 2009

Praying & Waiting

"Can all your worries add a single moment to your life? And if worry can't accomplish a little thing like that, what's the use of worrying over bigger things?

... And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith?

...Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and he will give you everything you need. So don't be afraid, little flock. For it gives your Father great happiness to give you the kingdom."
(Luke 12: 25-28)

3 comments:

  1. the perfect verses for anything. thanks for the reminders ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these verses...I need these verses...I think of these verses often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a verse we discussed tonignt at our ladies Bible study. I thought I would share.

    Psalm 27:5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

    ReplyDelete